There are many advantages to membership in the Hart County Chamber of Commerce. In addition to the satisfaction of contributing to the advancement of the economic, educational, civic, and social interests of our communities, there are direct and tangible advantages that can have a very positive impact on your business or organization’s day-to-day operation.
- Quarterly meetings offer a great opportunity to network with your peers and fellow members of the local business and civic communities.
- Each meeting includes a guest speaker who possesses a demonstrated level of expertise on a topic of general interest to our members. We make an effort to attract speakers whose talents have been recognized within their respective professions.
- Business members receive a free hyperlink to their website and e-mail address on the Chamber’s website. For businesses without a website, the Chamber will create a “homepage” for you on its site.
- The Chamber’s monthly newsletter, The Business Bulletin, provides useful information on business related topics plus includes an update on community events.
- The Chamber receives many inquires each day requesting recommendations of local goods and services. We refer only Chamber members.
- The Chamber office will also help to promote your business by displaying and distributing your business brochures and literature.
- Business After Hours and Ribbon Cutting ceremonies are available to Chamber members at no charge. There’s no better way to showcase your business than to invite others in to see the job you are doing first hand.
- Each week a Chamber business is spotlighted in the Hart County News Herald, plus it receives several 30-second commercials on WLOC during the same week. A concentrated promotion effort that’s free to Chamber members.
- The Chamber schedules periodic seminars and educational courses on a variety of topics to provide you with management tools and information helpful in making decisions. Reduced seminar fees are offered to Chamber members; most are at no cost to members.
- The Chamber has a varied collection of statistical and economic data on Hart County. We also provide reference directories, SBA publications, demographic data, and other documents to assist you in researching questions affecting your business plans.